Thank you to all those who have registered to attend the Pre-Monte Carlo Forum 2018. Registration is now closed as we have reached our full capacity for the conference.*
The Monte Carlo Rendez-Vous is fast approaching. But as the global industry prepares for its most important gathering, dark clouds appear on the horizon.
The Pre-Monte Carlo Forum is a two-hour masterclass on what is really happening in our industry; we will examine the threats and the opportunities.
We will explore all the macro themes that will be discussed at the Rendez-Vous including: market conditions; M&A; market pricing; strength of balance sheets; capital and the future of Lloyd’s. Our panel of speakers are hand-picked industry experts who each have a unique view on the sector and will address an audience of over 300 industry practitioners and executives.
There will be no sales pitches; no platitudes and absolutely no waffle. Instead, it will be a must-attend two-hour briefing on what is really happening in our industry.
The format will be a 20-minute presentation by each of our speakers (to be announced shortly), followed by the opportunity for a chaired Q&A discussion.
Key themes covered at this year’s event will be:
- Industry M&A
- The challenges for Lloyd’s
- What does Markel Group’s acquisition of Nephila signify for ILS “convergence”?
- Market conditions in 2019
- InsurTech/Blockchain initiatives
- 08:00 Doors open for networking over tea and coffee
- 09:00 Welcome by Peter Hastie, Managing Director, Re-insurance.com
- 09:10 Robert Bredahl, President and CEO, Third Point Reinsurance
- 09:30 Lars Henneberg, Vice President, Head of Risk Management, A.P. Møller-Mærsk
- 09:50 James Vickers, Chairman, Willis Re International
- 10:10 Mark Watson, CEO, Argo Group
- 10:30 Q&A panel discussion
- 11:00 Event ends
*For any queries or if you wish to be put on a waiting list, please contact Beatrice Boico on firstname.lastname@example.org.